domingo, 4 de marzo de 2012

Football!

Football is the best sport in my opinion that I’ve ever played. I started play football when I was very young, but I didn’t play with a team until I was eight years old. My first team was C.F Esplais, the team of my town. I have met a lot of interesting people and very good footballers in this club, but the most important thing was made a lot of friends. That’s one of the most important things of football; you meet a lot of people every year, and make good friends that help you in the football field, and outside it.
When I was thirteen years old an important person on football’s world came home and said to me if I would like to go to Figueres with him. I felt very happy and nervous. U.E Figeures is one of the most important clubs in Catalunya, and I didn’t know if I would be able to play with this team, so I decided stay in Esplais half and year and go to Figueres the next year.
When I went to Figueres I met a lot of people and I earned my place in this team. This year I played with people that were one and two years older than me, and I play against teams like R.C.D Espanyol. This year I met Josep, and I played with him three or four times. I’ve played with Figueres three years and this year I have earn to be the captain of my team. I train three times a week and I have to spend a lot of time with my football friends, for me, it’s my second family and I love it a lot.
I love football, and my dream is be a professional football player, but I’ve to study, because it’s very difficult to fulfill this dream.




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario